Created on November 18, 1959, the Moroccan News Agency, Maghreb Arabe Presse (MAP), offers complete, diversified and objective information covering all national and international news.
- Knesset Speaker Highlights HM the King's Role in Mediation between Israel, Palestine
- Libya: Yemen Welcomes Bouznika Compromise on Drafting Electoral Laws
- Libyan "6+6" Commission's Meeting in Bouznika: African Union Congratulates Morocco
- Knesset Speaker Urges Israel to Recognize Morocco's Sovereignty over Sahara
- Switzerland Hails Morocco's 'Positive' Role in Reaching Peaceful Political Transition in Libya
- Netherlands Hails Morocco's 'Very Positive' Commitment in Favor of Peace in Libya
- Casablanca Stock Exchange Starts Trading in Red
- UN Mission Thanks Morocco for Hosting 6+6 Joint Commission on Libyan Elections
- Lekjaa Calls Morocco 'One of Few Countries' with Adequate Institutional Framework for Gender-Sensitive Budgeting
- Cabo Verde MP Sees Country's Position in Favor of Morocco's Territorial Integrity 'Consistent' with International Law
Institutional newsletter of the Moroccan News Agency.